Red lipstick was made for fall. It’s attention-grabbing, elevates any look and screams kiss me now. It’s also the perfect lead-in colour for the winter months.
I have been a fan of red lipsticks from I first starting wearing makeup (my early 20s). My obsession with Marilyn Monroe’s pouty pucker made me a fan of this fiery hue and I haven’t looked back since. Although we’re still a few weeks away from the start of fall, I am already obsessing over this gorgeous shade.
What I love most of all is how versatile red lipstick is. It’s the first thing we reach for when we want to look chic, classic, sexy, sultry and happy. It’s also flattering on so many different skin shades that it makes it a must-have item.
From crimson red to burgundy, this colour takes us through all four seasons. Instagram is one of my favourite places to go when searching for red lipstick looks.
So, I’ve also curated a few looks from Instagram that you may want to recreate in the coming weeks.
1. A True Head Turner: This Lipstick Was Made For Fall
Nothing says fall like a deep, sultry tone. This Instagram model nails it.
2. We Love Red Lipstick Because It’s Edgy
3. This Candy Apple Red Makes Lips Look Kissable
4. This Little Red Riding Hood Look Steals The Show
5. A Deep Red Looks Sultry
6. A Red Lipstick With Chocolate Undertones
7.It Makes Dark Chocolate Skin Pop
8. This Red Lippie Serves Havana Ooh-Na-Na Vibes
9. And Brings All The Boys To The Yard
10. But Most Of All, It Makes Us Happy
Here’s a photo gallery of some of my shots featuring my gorgeous red lipstick.
Be sure to check out my skincare routine to see which products I use to keep my skin clear.